It’s good news for all graduate friends that most awaited Probationary Officer recruitment notification of 2013 finally released by SBI. If you are a graduate and would you apply for this post than you can apply from 30th January 2013 to 23rd February 2013. There are 1500 posts of SBI PO. The written examination of SBI PO will Held on 28th April 2013.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO:
- Educational Qualification:
- Any Graduate from recognized University or any central government recognized equivalent qualifications.
- Age Limit:
The age should not below 21 years and not more than 30 years on 01.01.2013. Candidate have must born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.1992(both dates are inclusive). The Relaxation in upper age limit to reserve category will be:
- 3years for OBC applicants.
- 5 years for SC/ST applicants and Ex-servicemen of military service.
- 5 years for candidate from Jammu & Kashmir who have domicile of Kashmir division between 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 .
- 10 years for VH/OH (GEN) & 13 years for VH/OH (OBC) & 15 years for VH/OH (SC/ST) applicants.
- Application Fee
- 200 Rs/- for General and OBC Candidates
- 50 Rs/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Selection Process of SBI PO:
There are 2 Phases of selection process for SBI PO
Phase – I: Written Examination consisting of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test of 250 Marks.
- Objective Test: the objective test will contain 200 marks. This Test will take 2 hour duration and will have four sections with 50 marks of each section. These section are
- English Language ( 50 Marks )
- General Awareness, Marketing and Computers ( 50 Marks )
- Data Analysis and Interpretation ( 50 Marks )
- Reasoning ( 50 Marks )
- Descriptive Test: it will contain of 50 marks. This test will take 1 hour duration. It will be of Test of English Language which consists of comprehension, precis, letter writing and essay. The Candidates need securing passing marks to qualify descriptive test. The passing marks will be decided by the Bank.
Phase –II : Group Discussion & Interview
Group Discussion will contain 20 marks and Interview will be of 30 marks.
- Final Selection:
The final selection will be based on the Phase I and Phase II. The candidates required to qualify both phases with securing passing marks. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
- Pay Scale:
The Pay scale should be with increments. They will pay Rs. 16900 with four increments. The pay scale SBI will offers that Rs. 14500-66/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.
Date of Written Exam: 28th April 2013
If you want to apply online and full detail of recruitment follow these links